Saturday, January 10, 2015




Welcome to the Writers' Medical Academy where I will be helping writers and anyone who is interested learn to write medical scenes correctly. Every couple of weeks I will be interviewing an expert in a specific area of medicine or health care and sharing the interview with you. I will also be discussing current issues in health care that are of interest to all of us. As I continue to conceptualize this blog space, please feel free to contact me at Judith Lucci to share your ideas. Until next time, Judith


2 comments:

  1. Judith, this looks fantastic! I look forward to following your posts. I am a nurse and author. If you'd like to interview me about my dual role I'd love to talk to you. Learn more about me on my blog http://mariannesciucco.blogspot.com Thank you! Marianne Sciucco

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Marianne! I would love to interview you. I will pm you! Many thanks.. Judith

    ReplyDelete